Technical Ceramic Machining & GrindingPrecision Ceramics has extensive experience with high-tolerance technical ceramic milling, grinding and polishing of unfired (‘green’) and fired ceramics. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to offer a variety of technical ceramic services including:
- Grinding General tolerances of ±.02mm, can achieve ±.01mm with a surface finish of N2/N3
- Turning general tolerance of ±.03mm, can achieve ±.01mm with a surface finish of N4/N5
- Milling general tolerance of ±.03, can achieve ±.01 with a surface finish of N4/N5.
- CNC Milling bed capacity of 1000mm in X and 510mm in Y.
- CNC Milling spindle speed of 12,000 rpm
- CNC Milling and turning machines are all equipped with synchronized rigid tapping for perfect internal threads
- CNC Turning capabilities of 250mm diameter with power tooling